One of the newest additions to the popular range of Mono Hinge Self-Closing Gates is the Indoor Play Safety Gate, which has been specifically designed for indoor play centres, and leads the way in play centre access safety.
The gate’s innovative design includes a foot pedal control system (without the need for electrics) which not only gives play centres full control of who can get in and out of their facilities, but also provides staff at the counters with ease of operation, which means they can focus on their customers.
With a hydraulic mechanism inside the post, to enable soft closes after each use, the gate has been designed to remove the risk of injury and finger traps.
It also includes a keyed system allowing for quick emergency exits, when required.
Finally, the Mono Hinge Indoor Play Safety Gate comes in a range of colourful polyester powder coating finishes, with infill bars the same colours as the gates.
Contact us today for more information about the Mono Hinge Indoor Play Safety Gate.
As you would expect from Joseph Ash Medway, the Mono Hinge Indoor Play Safety Gate:
- Complies with BSEN 1176/77 and the DDA
- The entrance to the indoor play centre is controlled with a foot pedal
- Removes the risk of injury and finger traps
- Is available in a range of colourful powder coating finishes
- Offered as a standard height at 1000mm with an overall width of 1150mm.